Beautiful (arguably so o.O), another vector =x |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Beautiful (arguably so o.O), another vector =x |
Jan 6 2006, 10:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() and they say imitation is flattering ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,337 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 27,269 |
So, this one isn't so choppy... I like the lips...
It's a little emo-tastic, but whatever... and, no, it's not supposed to be realistic =P
|
|
|
|
sporadic Beautiful (arguably so o.O) Jan 6 2006, 10:35 PM
Madame C I really like the minimalist approach you took to ... Jan 6 2006, 10:39 PM
Kenado I like it a lot. And thank you for pointing out it... Jan 6 2006, 10:42 PM
xbabyboo The colors are really nice and the brushes are too... Jan 6 2006, 11:26 PM
Gypsy Eyes Nice style. Making the eyebrows black and a but th... Jan 6 2006, 11:55 PM
Jus2s1mp13 nice vector...intresting use of color purple. Nice... Jan 7 2006, 12:44 AM
seriouslynikki Actually, that's really nice! The idea is ... Jan 7 2006, 11:04 AM
skp86 Wow, that is beautiful.
All I would do is add some... Jan 7 2006, 11:39 AM
mizz_americaz interesting vector, i like it Jan 7 2006, 02:48 PM
m.ar.i.a this looks good! great job! Jan 7 2006, 03:58 PM
stephinika i have to say, overall it looks great. i like the ... Jan 7 2006, 04:50 PM
moo2u111 wow I love this. The colors and everything look gr... Jan 8 2006, 10:45 AM
Smoogrish It's really nice, but I think the hair on the ... Jan 8 2006, 12:37 PM![]() ![]() |