I need a certain coding for Cbox users to block |
I need a certain coding for Cbox users to block |
Dec 9 2005, 12:12 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 39,845 |
I've looked around the scripts page, and I'm a Cbox user, but I'm not too sure what code to use to block unregistered guests or in the name field change "anonymous" to their Xanga user name.
Well actually, I found a code for changing the name field to your xanga username, but when I put it in the code and saved, the name field just said "Name" instead of my xanga username. So I took that off. Also I found a code for blocking unregistered guests, and I put it in, but when I went back to my page to sign myself off and sign in as a guest to test it out, it automatically blocked me and signed me off, even though I was logged in. I had to go into my history page to take the code off. ... Could someone help me? |
|
|
|
chibifriend250 I need a certain coding for Cbox users to block Dec 9 2005, 12:12 AM
wicked_bitch The code you found was probably designed for the f... Dec 9 2005, 10:02 AM
chibifriend250 QUOTE(wicked_bitch @ Dec 9 2005, 10:02 AM)The... Dec 10 2005, 12:03 AM
wicked_bitch Unfortunately, I don't know of any codes that ... Dec 10 2005, 01:45 AM
chibifriend250 QUOTE(wicked_bitch @ Dec 10 2005, 1:45 AM)Unf... Dec 13 2005, 09:03 PM![]() ![]() |