Spacing issue..., kind of a weird Q? |
Spacing issue..., kind of a weird Q? |
Nov 25 2005, 12:25 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sO seDuctivE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 291 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 2,009 |
Okay, I'll give you the information I'll think you'll need for this one:
I have a CUSTOM MODULE, it's 175 PX, I'm in the process of making my blogbody 400 PX, from 550 PX. I want the entire blog itself to be 400px. I got that part down, but the problem I'm having is that I want my custom module to be closer to my blogbody so I can adjust my page as needed. It looks like this: ![]() *Grey line is between what I want to adjust* (The black line on the left is the end of my custom module) But I want it to look more like this: ![]() *With a smaller space between the custom module & my blogbody* Any way to acheive that? Thanks a ton! |
|
|
|
x3chrissyx3 Spacing issue... Nov 25 2005, 12:25 AM
insomniac then lower the margin: left #. (on your div) Nov 25 2005, 12:54 AM
x3chrissyx3 I tend to have an innocuous cranial cavity at 1:05... Nov 25 2005, 01:06 AM
fishcake-y Ignore what she said. I don't think it applies... Nov 25 2005, 01:08 AM
x3chrissyx3 www.xanga.com/chrissy_baybee
Sorry, I'm hopel... Nov 25 2005, 01:09 AM
insomniac *eek* sorry Nov 25 2005, 01:15 PM![]() ![]() |