my first div layout, whatcha think?, i need a vacation layout. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
my first div layout, whatcha think?, i need a vacation layout. |
Oct 27 2005, 09:38 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 278,876 |
My first myspace layout, whatcha think? I'm not too sure on the colours,
comments would be appreciated. http://myspace.com/12785597 http://myspace.com/johncarlos |
|
|
|
johncarlos my first div layout, whatcha think? Oct 27 2005, 09:38 PM
Electrifying Very Nice I just don't really agree with the b... Oct 27 2005, 09:50 PM
skate88 THATS ..tigth Oct 28 2005, 10:17 AM
___ldytrixsta that looks sorta rathy's layout @ www.myspace.... Oct 28 2005, 04:06 PM
Electrifying Probably with the way it loads up but his isn... Oct 28 2005, 04:14 PM
Im So Vain I love the whole theme w/the subway. And your view... Oct 29 2005, 09:36 PM
insomniac your infos part of your pic! which means you c... Oct 29 2005, 10:05 PM![]() ![]() |