Your Love has Captured Me, only-for-love.org/afrikan |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Your Love has Captured Me, only-for-love.org/afrikan |
Oct 27 2005, 06:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() je hebt het niveau van een poffertje ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 512 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,934 |
Hey, I got hosted a couple of days ago. I'm not completely done creating all the pages yet, but I have enough to look around with. Hope you enjoy it. Hopefully, more things will come up soon. Viewed best on 1024x768 screen resolution.
Only-For-Love.org/Afrikan The link is also in my signature. |
|
|
|
Mooka009 Your Love has Captured Me Oct 27 2005, 06:00 PM
Fabio. I don't like how big the header picture is and... Oct 27 2005, 10:59 PM
insomniac its really good. but like meli said, the main imag... Oct 27 2005, 11:07 PM
skate88 Cool graphics.......luv it your good Oct 28 2005, 08:23 AM
Mooka009 does it look any better? i searched for php tutori... Oct 28 2005, 04:49 PM
artislife90 The image is a bit big, but otherwise its nice. Oct 28 2005, 09:05 PM
Frankie the banner is very pretty and the colors are nice ... Oct 29 2005, 11:31 PM![]() ![]() |