siwwy wabbit |
Please respect our community and follow the rules. There are many types of humor so we can do without those that aim to hurt/offend individuals and groups of people alike.
The community guidelines are addressed to ALL forums, which means the humor forum is undoubtedly included. However, we stress that these rules are especially observed in this forum:
NO OBSCENITY
This includes, but is not limited to excessive swearing, flaming, posting of pornographic images Racism, Homophobic, sexist remarks or bigotry of any sort.
PICTURES: No nudity of any type is allowed on the boards.
NO DUPLICATE TOPICS
If a topic exists a couple of pages away covering the same issues then the new one will be deleted or merged. Look through the pages to see if it has already been posted, if not then it should be okay to post.
Please do not violate the guidelines. It is here for a reason and is not to be ignored.
Thank you.
siwwy wabbit |
| *chaneun* |
Sep 4 2005, 02:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
http://www.hypehumor.com/81/twix-are-fo-kids.html
Puahaha, although I'm asian, I didn't take offense from it :D [if you didn't know, it's from family guy] |
|
|
|
chaneun siwwy wabbit Sep 4 2005, 02:52 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA haha Oh, yeah. I think I saw that before. It was f... Sep 4 2005, 02:53 PM
mzkandi Moved to Humor Sep 4 2005, 02:55 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura haha.
---
I like this viedo
http://www.hypehumor.... Sep 4 2005, 06:56 PM
ocpimple haha
But I think this (click) is much funnier.
QU... Sep 4 2005, 10:25 PM
xxaznxgurlxx QUOTE(aznxboredxperson @ Sep 4 2005, 6:56 PM)... Sep 4 2005, 10:30 PM
jnukes QUOTE(aznxboredxperson @ Sep 4 2005, 4:56 PM)... Sep 6 2005, 01:24 PM
emazing ALC.
I'm Asian and I also don't take it o... Sep 4 2005, 10:22 PM
Paradox of Life Lmao. I still don't understand why those kids ... Sep 4 2005, 10:26 PM
XDrayne aaahahs that one make me crack up Sep 6 2005, 02:18 PM
i heart john Heh, that was a cute part. Sep 7 2005, 03:22 PM![]() ![]() |