Scream in my ear |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Scream in my ear |
Feb 10 2005, 08:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() oh sweet pestilence ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,251 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 22,876 |
New layout featuring....basically music. I really don't know what it's featuring but...check it out & let me know what you think
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 10 2005, 08:54 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() kristin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,705 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,985 |
i like it! i love the color by the way =] and the banner is amazing, good job
|
|
|
|
RandomHero Scream in my ear Feb 10 2005, 08:42 PM
minus_perfection i love the teal color and the brushes are awsome. Feb 10 2005, 08:52 PM
toyo loco wow the banner loooks awesome =) ...everything loo... Feb 10 2005, 09:21 PM
RandomHero Thanks guys! =] Feb 10 2005, 11:07 PM
lilphoenix Ooo...
Love the typewriter font.
Teal? Nice... Feb 10 2005, 11:50 PM
smurffy lovin the colors and the brushes in yer banner. go... Feb 11 2005, 09:07 AM
RandomHero Thank you! Feb 11 2005, 09:08 PM
ThePrincessofTKD that`s awesome. i LOVE it. awesome job!... Feb 12 2005, 10:24 AM
RandomHero Thanks! I might submit it when I'm done us... Feb 12 2005, 03:40 PM
celticsluvr THATS AWESOME YOU GOT SKILLS! Feb 12 2005, 03:48 PM
sociallydsoryntd Fricking awesome
9.5/10
+ I LOVe the image and b... Feb 13 2005, 12:27 AM
StanleyThePanda Awesome!
I dont like TBS....but I love the col... Feb 14 2005, 11:19 PM
Jus2s1mp13 very nice i like the brush u use. awesome! Feb 15 2005, 12:48 AM
mysticalazxn a great layout
the messy style using brush!
1... Feb 15 2005, 01:46 AM![]() ![]() |