**I NEED HELP** |
**I NEED HELP** |
Jan 30 2005, 09:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,015 |
how do i make the links(home, log out) on my picture work??
can some one please help me?? do i need some kind of code to make it work?? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 31 2005, 04:26 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,015 |
THAnk you EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME!@!!! I DID IT!!! =)
|
|
|
|
Jan 31 2005, 04:28 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
|
|
|
|
chened **I NEED HELP** Jan 30 2005, 09:44 PM
MisplacedYouth thats call imagemapping ou can do it on a wesbite.... Jan 30 2005, 09:47 PM
chened thank you for helping me but... it didn't work... Jan 30 2005, 10:39 PM
avalon* make sure you replace the thing in the image sourc... Jan 30 2005, 10:41 PM
sweetxsimplicity Did you replace all your codes and everything? I a... Jan 30 2005, 11:52 PM![]() ![]() |