**I NEED HELP** |
**I NEED HELP** |
Jan 30 2005, 09:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,015 |
how do i make the links(home, log out) on my picture work??
can some one please help me?? do i need some kind of code to make it work?? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 30 2005, 11:52 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() hi, my name is brianna! =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 5,764 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 22,114 |
Did you replace all your codes and everything? I also think that there's something wrong with the pcoward code, you need to edit something to make it work.
|
|
|
|
chened **I NEED HELP** Jan 30 2005, 09:44 PM
MisplacedYouth thats call imagemapping ou can do it on a wesbite.... Jan 30 2005, 09:47 PM
chened thank you for helping me but... it didn't work... Jan 30 2005, 10:39 PM
avalon* make sure you replace the thing in the image sourc... Jan 30 2005, 10:41 PM
chened THAnk you EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME!@!... Jan 31 2005, 04:26 PM
electric shock QUOTE(chened @ Jan 31 2005, 4:26 PM)THAnk you... Jan 31 2005, 04:28 PM![]() ![]() |