Spacing in the words, in custom module |
Spacing in the words, in custom module |
Jan 30 2005, 05:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Xanga cures boredom ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 17 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 92,799 |
Um.....in my custom module on the left, all the links to my subscription looks really squished together, I was wondering wats the code to have like maybe a couple of pixels of spaces in between them. I dont want to use the <br> thing because the space for that is too big. Thanks!
My Xanga |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 30 2005, 05:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
I don't know. Exactly, can you give me a screenshot? Xanga STILL isn't working, and I'm figuring it works for you.
Screenshot what's too crowded, please. |
|
|
|
easilyboredguh Spacing in the words Jan 30 2005, 05:34 PM
electric shock Xanga's not working for meh.
Eh, try in your ... Jan 30 2005, 05:36 PM
easilyboredguh Um....I dont think I have a stylesheet
<div... Jan 30 2005, 05:46 PM
easilyboredguh Hehehe, i'm completely retarted wen it comes t... Jan 30 2005, 06:19 PM
electric shock *Throws a part*
It's working! Finally@... Jan 30 2005, 06:34 PM
easilyboredguh The codes I put up there is the whole code for my ... Jan 30 2005, 06:50 PM
electric shock <!-- begin code provided by createblog.com... Jan 30 2005, 07:00 PM
easilyboredguh Oi, it didnt work
-----------------------------... Jan 30 2005, 07:10 PM
Sherry_Vu QUOTE(easilyboredguh @ Jan 30 2005, 6:10 PM)e... Jan 31 2005, 05:50 PM
electric shock I edited it. So don't just add it, remove the ... Jan 30 2005, 07:14 PM![]() ![]() |