Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

default default default!!
fu manchu
post Jan 13 2005, 12:30 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 83,669



how can i liven things up? throw suggestions and let's see if they stick like cooked pasta on wall! [ depraved ]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
usagimoon72287
post Jan 13 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #2


Muah kisses all over
****

Group: Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,424



QUOTE
It's one of the nicest defaults I've seen. I think it looks fine as is and I'm not sure of what exactly you should change, since you weren't too specific.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you should change that banner thing at the top. It's a bit tech for the overall theme of the xanga (poetry and photography).

yeah i agree and some more blue to it wink.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: