Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

getRIGHT., Jennifer Lopez temp
hi-C
post Jan 12 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #1


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



Clicky here nah.

It's not too good, it's just a temp. But with some additions, I might submit it to createBlog. What do you think I should add?

Edit: Here's the version that will be submitted to createBlog as soon as I figure out what layout will go on my own xanga. Any thing I should do to it before I submit it?

Edit: It was accepted! Yay! So go check it out!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
hi-C
post Jan 13 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #2


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



I shortened the image, but not enough to get rid of the scrollbar but it's short enough so that the navi is visible (if that makes sense).

Thanks for all your compliments ^-^
 

Posts in this topic
Madame C   getRIGHT.   Jan 12 2005, 11:24 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura   what ? are you kidding ? wrong link .....   Jan 12 2005, 11:28 PM
Madame C   Sorry I'm such a dope. The link works now.   Jan 12 2005, 11:41 PM
usagimoon72287   oh wow this is tyt   Jan 12 2005, 11:51 PM
shortvi3tlaydee   very nice! i like the colors and how you wrote...   Jan 13 2005, 12:00 AM
smurffy   its not good? i think its great! good job   Jan 13 2005, 12:38 AM
giggl3s   i think if you could make the image height smaller...   Jan 13 2005, 02:06 AM
Madame C   QUOTE(giggl3s @ Jan 13 2005, 2:06 AM)i think ...   Jan 13 2005, 12:38 PM
souldreamers   QUOTE(giggl3s @ Jan 13 2005, 2:06 AM)i think ...   Jan 13 2005, 01:43 PM
StanleyThePanda   awesome! I dont like j.lo but it looks nice   Jan 13 2005, 12:57 PM
Madame C   I shortened the image, but not enough to get rid o...   Jan 13 2005, 01:53 PM
minus_perfection   it looks realli nice,every thing is aligned and i ...   Jan 13 2005, 05:42 PM
xxBackseatKiss   It looks REALLY good!!   Jan 13 2005, 06:02 PM
Frankie   good job! you should def submit it! but ma...   Jan 13 2005, 06:11 PM
Madame C   QUOTE(Frankie_08 @ Jan 13 2005, 6:11 PM)good ...   Jan 13 2005, 06:35 PM
fantasy_dreamz   XD!!! awesome job. to me everything lo...   Jan 13 2005, 06:21 PM
D1SMANTLED   oooh, thats nice! good job.   Jan 13 2005, 06:38 PM
Madame C   Thanks again for your compliments I didn't t...   Jan 14 2005, 12:40 AM
ThePrincessofTKD   heh, i love what you did with that pic on her site...   Jan 14 2005, 07:58 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: