My...Xanga...., CHECK IT OUT |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
My...Xanga...., CHECK IT OUT |
Jan 7 2005, 06:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() BeautiifullScars ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 51 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 75,069 |
hey guys, hows it goin, check out my xanga i just finished it...
My Xanga heres another but its like a help line.... My Other Xanga ~Shorty |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jan 11 2005, 09:39 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
I'm a sexy beast ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 410 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 78,103 |
I like the background picture in the first one, but the black pictures of the little guy dont really match, maybe if they were blue like the other one.
The 2nd layout is awesome; I really like the colors you used, and the banner is super cute! I wish the banner was a little bigger, so I could read it better, but other than that, good job! |
|
|
|
Jan 11 2005, 05:15 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() BeautiifullScars ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 51 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 75,069 |
QUOTE(InvisiblePopcorn @ Jan 11 2005, 9:39 AM) I like the background picture in the first one, but the black pictures of the little guy dont really match, maybe if they were blue like the other one. The 2nd layout is awesome; I really like the colors you used, and the banner is super cute! I wish the banner was a little bigger, so I could read it better, but other than that, good job! hey thnks, well yea i knw it wasnt gona match so i found bluue pics of the puppy... |
|
|
|
Jerzey_Gurl_69 My...Xanga.... Jan 7 2005, 06:10 PM
angelbaby317 1st Xanga- Its kind of defaultish. Just a little t... Jan 7 2005, 06:23 PM
fantasy_dreamz he background is neat XD i like the colors, but it... Jan 7 2005, 07:07 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix hmm..they're both default..but on your 2nd one... Jan 7 2005, 07:11 PM
mysticalazxn both layout are defaulted
on ur second link u use ... Jan 8 2005, 06:18 AM
ThePrincessofTKD default xanga = no comment Jan 8 2005, 03:17 PM
x_fatal_rose_x It's pretty defaultish...but the background is... Jan 8 2005, 03:19 PM
usagimoon72287 umm i don't know ive seen this layout before i... Jan 8 2005, 09:29 PM
smurffy QUOTE(usagimoon72287 @ Jan 8 2005, 9:29 PM)um... Jan 10 2005, 10:10 AM
minus_perfection okay.....
1st xanga/my rating : 6/10
1. the en... Jan 9 2005, 03:04 PM
starwberry_applez pretty defaultish for both xanga .. but keep up yo... Jan 10 2005, 11:10 AM
unrequited hmm too default and stuff...i like the banners tho... Jan 11 2005, 01:46 PM
usagimoon72287 oh you changed it now it looks original, good Jan 12 2005, 02:52 AM
Jerzey_Gurl_69 hey, well idk wat to do for my second site, any su... Jan 12 2005, 03:33 PM
mirage - All the graphics you used are in low quality
- t... Jan 12 2005, 04:45 PM
Jerzey_Gurl_69 My Xanga
i keep updatin my xanga, idk what it is ... Jan 13 2005, 03:38 PM![]() ![]() |