Log In · Register

 
THis is Bella... I am a new..., Whoa!
anlaidksnclkasdc...
post Dec 28 2004, 03:29 AM
Post #1


Bella's Junk
***

Group: Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,714



Hello... AS you can tell i am Bella... I think you can tell by my user name... anyway... i signed up to this thing in september, but i'm barly using this thing now... so yea.... i consider myself new... Leave me comments!!!

Okay well... mellow.gif i'll tell you a little bit about myself... tongue.gif .... I like to do many things... i like to hng out w/ my friends, poop & pee (LoL), Sew, snowboarding, listing to music... i perfer to listen to Rock, and Techno music... Hiphop, pop, and rap are okay i don't mind it but i don't like it... so... yea... my favorite band is Nural... they just got signed and you will hear of them this summer.... Woo for them.... i also like Matchbook Romance... WOO HOO!!! anyhoo... i hope we can be friends....... \^.^/

-Bella

P.S. i don't consider myself punk or anything... I am a ramdom person.... although i don;t like wearing much color dosn't mean anyting.. so don't label me... I am just Bella... Okay bye!!! _smile.gif cool.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Nicolatofu
post Dec 28 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,882
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,064



hey bella! i'm nicole. well you sound pretty cool. i hate when people label everyone too, but for the most part, we are pretty open minded...i hope you ebjoy it here at createblog!
 

Posts in this topic
iamthebella   THis is Bella... I am a new...   Dec 28 2004, 03:29 AM
MyChemicalRomance.   hey bella! i'm kelly, welcome to cB have ...   Dec 28 2004, 03:32 AM
Weird addiction   hey bella im sandra,welcome to cb!! happy ...   Dec 28 2004, 06:39 AM
jr0h   i like you already. youre awesome.   Dec 28 2004, 08:32 AM
angel-roh   bella has 8 comments...and who is also random. ...   Dec 28 2004, 11:20 AM
Nicolatofu   hey bella! i'm nicole. well you sound pret...   Dec 28 2004, 11:29 AM
lilbratz_alert   heyz bella! howdy! welcome to cB!...   Dec 28 2004, 12:12 PM
basick   hey bella im steven welcome to createblog!   Dec 28 2004, 05:34 PM
jambaJUICE   bella mella mo mella fee fi momella ella. hi bell...   Dec 28 2004, 05:36 PM
xj_liana_tx   hi bella, that avatar look familiar, i am jay   Dec 28 2004, 06:02 PM
iloveyourname   hola senorita.. arg.. it took like 4 tries to type...   Dec 28 2004, 08:45 PM
miss barnes   hey. i'm reekah. sorry but i didnt feel like r...   Dec 28 2004, 09:08 PM
Kathleen   I like you - hopefully you stay for awhile. Match...   Dec 28 2004, 09:58 PM
toodlepops.   hello bella! welcome to cb and have fun! i...   Dec 29 2004, 02:29 AM
iamthebella   Well... Everyone who left comments seem tro be rea...   Dec 29 2004, 02:01 PM
i heart john   Hey...I've seen one of your posts. You're ...   Dec 29 2004, 02:06 PM
MyVermilionPlague   Er. Hey there! I'm Brie. =) Glad yah join...   Dec 29 2004, 02:13 PM
miszkristinexox   hi bella, im kristine. have fun posting!   Dec 29 2004, 03:07 PM
sunissed14127   hey Bella...i'm anjel....Welcome to CB! (e...   Dec 29 2004, 05:28 PM
bad_girl   never heard of nural . laurie btw.. i luv ur ava...   Dec 30 2004, 01:43 AM
iamthebella   thanx, nural is a underground band that just got s...   Jan 3 2005, 01:22 AM
iamthebella   sorry i don't have a pic nvm.   Jan 3 2005, 01:27 AM
KissMe2408   Hey Bella, welcome to createblog! I think i...   Jan 3 2005, 10:34 AM
Spiritual Winged Aura   hello bella ! welcome to createblog and hopefu...   Jan 28 2005, 11:42 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: