Log In · Register

 
haha this is sorta stupid..but.., ..
xo_rock
post Dec 24 2004, 08:10 PM
Post #1


shake it
****

Group: Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,171



why do rappers grab their balls?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ANG33ZY
post Dec 25 2004, 05:42 PM
Post #2


skaters gonna skate.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,861
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,336



wth. i remember thinking that when i saw eminem perform on this one award show. Lol I think they're trying to hold up they're pants, iono.
 

Posts in this topic
xo_rock   haha this is sorta stupid..but..   Dec 24 2004, 08:10 PM
i heart john   Something to play with.   Dec 24 2004, 08:14 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA   QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Dec 24 2004, 7:14 ...   Feb 12 2005, 07:40 PM
xo_rock   hehe sounds fun ;) jk   Dec 24 2004, 08:19 PM
sunissed14127   lol....i dunno.....they are itchy?????   Dec 24 2004, 08:20 PM
CUTEBUNNY160   QUOTE(sunissed14127 @ Dec 24 2004, 8:20 PM)lo...   Feb 11 2005, 09:56 PM
DaTru KataLYST   where else would the put that arm? The other one i...   Dec 24 2004, 08:59 PM
Frankie   QUOTE(DaTru KataLYST @ Dec 24 2004, 7:59 PM)w...   Feb 12 2005, 07:26 PM
jambaJUICE   Hahaha, that made me laugh. xP I think it's b...   Dec 24 2004, 09:08 PM
TheSpoon   QUOTE(jambaJUICE @ Dec 24 2004, 6:08 PM)Hahah...   Feb 13 2005, 01:44 AM
basick   its a classic hiphop pose...   Dec 24 2004, 09:14 PM
iZnEedSuMcOkE   lol..yea i always wondered why they do that..   Dec 24 2004, 09:23 PM
AngelicEyz00   lots of guys grab their balls... not just rappers....   Dec 24 2004, 09:27 PM
electric shock   It seems "cool" or Public.. I wont finis...   Dec 24 2004, 09:29 PM
gponce10104   because most of them wear baggy stuff and the clot...   Dec 24 2004, 09:57 PM
saruhroo   ha now thats a interesting topic. but i guess i al...   Dec 24 2004, 09:59 PM
ichiban   I guess they have to do something with their other...   Dec 24 2004, 10:12 PM
1--GIRL   haha I don't know.. it's like how girls pu...   Dec 24 2004, 10:36 PM
tresa1992   QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Dec 24 2004, 7:36 P...   Feb 20 2005, 07:41 PM
sweetxsimplicity   QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Dec 24 2004, 7:36 P...   Dec 24 2004, 11:04 PM
yukichan   QUOTE(sweetxsimplicity @ Dec 24 2004, 6:04 PM...   Feb 12 2005, 07:18 PM
misoka   QUOTE(sweetxsimplicity @ Dec 24 2004, 11:04 P...   Dec 24 2004, 11:14 PM
lil boi   for luck. :] ::jerry::   Dec 24 2004, 11:16 PM
Counting   Ahahah! That was funny :D..Uhh. I never even a...   Dec 24 2004, 11:30 PM
MAXpowers1023   So they won't step on them.....   Dec 24 2004, 11:39 PM
anqie   wth. i remember thinking that when i saw eminem pe...   Dec 25 2004, 05:42 PM
Heathasm   haha just checking?   Dec 25 2004, 05:47 PM
MyVermilionPlague   I don't know, but I personally think it's ...   Dec 25 2004, 05:50 PM
Shattered_Hope   I think it's stupid..but well i guess it might...   Dec 25 2004, 05:52 PM
largosama   I guess some people like it -_-   Dec 25 2004, 05:55 PM
RandomHero   Haha. I don't know why(maybe cause im a girl)....   Dec 25 2004, 05:56 PM
kevinma03   probably to keep their pants up   Dec 25 2004, 06:01 PM
Ange1onCloud9   lol, I've never noticed that but Michael Jacks...   Dec 25 2004, 08:41 PM
EXPLO5ION   they love them selves.. or they wanna see if anyth...   Dec 25 2004, 09:16 PM
iheartsimba   jahahaahah well i think its cuz they are sagging ...   Dec 25 2004, 09:18 PM
largosama   Zut! I got it it's to protect from overzea...   Dec 25 2004, 09:41 PM
xj_liana_tx   it's falling..   Dec 25 2004, 10:40 PM
i heart john   ^ Their balls are falling?   Dec 26 2004, 04:12 PM
xbr0kensmil3   so they look cool   Dec 26 2004, 04:24 PM
Skyline Drive   haha oh dear.. I just find that gross, rapper ...   Dec 26 2004, 05:35 PM
kazukizaki   LOLOLOL!! awesome topic. i've always w...   Dec 26 2004, 07:55 PM
cmgchica717   OMG I always wanted to know this....(kidding) Tha...   Dec 26 2004, 07:59 PM
angel-roh   cause they are one perverted people lol jk i dont ...   Dec 26 2004, 08:52 PM
Gypsy Eyes   to make it look like the actually have balls?   Dec 26 2004, 08:54 PM
angel-roh   QUOTE(Ange1onCloud9 @ Dec 25 2004, 5:41 PM)lo...   Dec 26 2004, 08:58 PM
x_angawhomps   Girls put their hands on their hips when they...   Dec 26 2004, 09:00 PM
xD_toooften   i have this friend and all he does is put his hand...   Dec 26 2004, 09:04 PM
Gypsy Eyes   QUOTE(angel_roh @ Dec 26 2004, 8:58 PM)LOL yo...   Dec 26 2004, 09:09 PM
MyChemicalRomance.   QUOTE(Gypsy Eyes @ Dec 26 2004, 6:09 PM)he is...   Dec 26 2004, 09:18 PM
lee lee babiee   just because... its like when some1 talks they mov...   Dec 26 2004, 09:52 PM
Jealousy   They're trying to hide that they are hard.   Dec 28 2004, 05:45 AM
jr0h   LOL!!! i luv this topic. thats funny. ...   Dec 28 2004, 08:06 AM
Statistik   I think I saw Eminem doing that when he was perfor...   Dec 28 2004, 08:32 AM
angel-roh   QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Dec 28 2004, 5:32 AM)I thi...   Dec 28 2004, 08:35 AM
honorguard   Most of the time, they're simply pulling their...   Dec 28 2004, 09:04 AM
Weird addiction   they r just checking if it is still there,lol,hmm....   Dec 28 2004, 09:12 AM
Cake.   It makes them llook like their manly? and that the...   Dec 28 2004, 09:59 AM
goofipinay   hahahah thats funny... like some ppl said..it cuz...   Dec 28 2004, 10:32 AM
Days Nearly Over   Maybe because when they jump, it just keeps bounci...   Dec 28 2004, 10:38 AM
lilbratz_alert   lolx.. DaTru KataLYST n' sunissed14127 make me...   Dec 28 2004, 12:44 PM
stephinika   yeah i agree with the idea of them holding up thei...   Dec 28 2004, 01:04 PM
DaTru KataLYST   QUOTE(stephinika @ Dec 28 2004, 10:04 AM)yeah...   Dec 28 2004, 01:06 PM
sporadic   It's manly. Testicles.   Dec 28 2004, 01:29 PM
ch33sylici0us   Because their so called "songs" turn the...   Dec 28 2004, 03:43 PM
XxXAnimeLuvahXxX   Haha, I don't know. They boys in my class, wou...   Dec 28 2004, 03:49 PM
salcha   they think it impresses you.   Dec 28 2004, 03:51 PM
angel7070   because its itchy..HAHA   Feb 11 2005, 07:50 PM
sweetdreamsx3   It inches and now it's become an instant thing...   Feb 11 2005, 09:54 PM
teeners__15   *sigh* dont you know? it's called pleasuring y...   Feb 11 2005, 09:58 PM
sandy_lumpy_shore   lol. they always ray about girls so...   Feb 11 2005, 10:03 PM
[4]eternity   I guess because of their style?   Feb 12 2005, 06:22 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura   haha, that's very interesting to know. yea, i ...   Feb 12 2005, 06:28 PM
dancinangl319   mabe they tryin to cover a boner??? idk???   Feb 12 2005, 06:30 PM
mouse_3k   QUOTEwhy do rappers grab their balls? Why do you ...   Feb 12 2005, 06:36 PM
hpsm2   HAHA they just do... I don't want Eminem to do...   Feb 12 2005, 07:13 PM
Shortiiex   i dunno...to show that no matter how much they hol...   Feb 12 2005, 07:17 PM
tooeffingcrazy   Because they feel like it. It's probably the b...   Feb 12 2005, 11:26 PM
Mireh   two words : sex sells   Feb 12 2005, 11:44 PM
FLIPxADDICTION   since they have no instrument to play, that's ...   Feb 13 2005, 12:59 AM
HeReTiCkNoT   Ever seen that song "Locked Up" live? Gu...   Feb 13 2005, 01:15 AM
lakerfever2476   Michael Jackson does that! :D Not that I check...   Feb 13 2005, 01:25 AM
xSWEETxCANDiix   lol ahhaha to make them look...more..irrestible? ...   Feb 13 2005, 02:02 AM
dani41790   i have no clue   Feb 13 2005, 02:10 AM
toyo loco   i really dont noe ... but now im really wondering   Feb 13 2005, 02:45 AM
Outloved   They do it because they can, they want to, and it...   Feb 13 2005, 03:40 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: