Log In · Register

 
text help..
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBl...
post Dec 24 2004, 04:51 PM
Post #1


....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 480
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,055



click

you see at the top how it says "if you want my <3, you have to promise not to tear it apart"How do you do that? I know there's a pop-up saying not to copy stuff from her ,but I already asked her if it was ok if I could do something like that. Ok, here's the problem. She gave me the code on aim but I lost. Yes how the hell I lost it? I xed out the box X[. So, I'm wondering if anyone would be ever soo kind and provide me with the code :] Thanks in advance.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*mona lisa*
post Dec 24 2004, 05:12 PM
Post #2





Guest






CODE
<!-- begin code provided by createblog.com -->
<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 50pt; COLOR: #000000; LINE-HEIGHT: 4px; FONT-FAMILY: impact;">text here</font>
<Br><br> <FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 40pt; COLOR: #FF0000; LINE-HEIGHT: 4px; FONT-FAMILY: impact;">text here</font>
<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->


write whatver you want in "text here" and the colors, font and so on..
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: