Lindsay Lohan, ..simply me.. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Lindsay Lohan, ..simply me.. |
Dec 17 2004, 09:54 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() love sucks...big time jessir.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 661 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,644 |
I like this layout alot, I changed it because of the feedback I got from my last 0ne but heres a new one..
Lindsay Lohan //..simply me ..// |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 19 2004, 01:53 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 429 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,993 |
Ohh cute XD really nice! lol she has those cheeks that remind me of raggyed ann..lol
but the colors are nice XD it kinda goes to far down though. hm but i really like it ^_^ |
|
|
|
emmalie Lindsay Lohan Dec 17 2004, 09:54 AM
electric shock wow, i like it.
I dont really like lindsay lohan, ... Dec 17 2004, 12:11 PM
Jus2s1mp13 Very well done. I like the color and texture u use... Dec 17 2004, 12:29 PM
emmalie 0kie d0kie , I changed the font :D..Im glad you li... Dec 17 2004, 04:18 PM
thatgirlmarcy wow love the layout (sorry but i dont like Lindsay... Dec 17 2004, 05:48 PM
becomingAWARE thats gorgeous!
<333 Dec 17 2004, 06:52 PM
Frankie i'm loving it! Dec 17 2004, 09:50 PM
MyChemicalRomance. ooh thats really good! the pictures you used a... Dec 18 2004, 04:38 AM
jacksparrowsgirl03 i love the colors and everything about the layout.... Dec 18 2004, 12:01 PM
souldreamers That's really cute. ^ But I hate that brown ... Dec 18 2004, 12:26 PM
smrkangl wow very nice!
i just don't like the bord... Dec 18 2004, 12:49 PM
juicyy_fruit try to get rid of the bottom scrollbar. the layout... Dec 18 2004, 03:15 PM
ThePrincessofTKD it`s cute. i like it. good job! Dec 20 2004, 01:10 PM
smurffy good job! i like how it all fits together Dec 20 2004, 01:29 PM
mona lisa ooooo! i love it! i really don't like ... Dec 20 2004, 02:53 PM
unrequited aww! thats really pretty i love the colors too... Dec 20 2004, 04:49 PM
rmbrug QUOTE(juicyy_fruit @ Dec 18 2004, 3:15 PM)try... Dec 20 2004, 07:56 PM
Babiexdreamerz It's very nice. And the colors are good too. =... Dec 20 2004, 08:44 PM
lil_shadow wow really nice =) Dec 20 2004, 09:05 PM
emmalie thnxs :D Dec 21 2004, 10:43 AM![]() ![]() |