Log In · Register

 
font question?
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBl...
post Dec 11 2004, 09:10 PM
Post #1


....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 480
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,055



Hey! I've been needing to know a name of a font, would you mind helping? I'll describe it to you. I would consider it as a "grugde" kind of font ,there's like a group of text and there's a box behide the next. I hope i'm amking sense...if not..just ask and I'll explain happy.gif Thanks is advance<3
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
freeflow
post Dec 11 2004, 11:16 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



well while yu look fer a picture you should just check around dafont.com & maybe youll find it
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: