Jojo, A.K.A Breezy |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Jojo, A.K.A Breezy |
Oct 31 2004, 03:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 172 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 25,339 |
Alright, I had my Beyonce layout up for a long time. I tought that it was time for a change, but I wasn't sure on what the new layout should be.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 3 2004, 06:10 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() This bitch better work! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,681 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,095 |
very nice! she is so hot!
|
|
|
|
Dark Child Jojo Oct 31 2004, 03:46 PM
TheKnell Wow! This is awesome! How can you think it... Oct 31 2004, 03:55 PM
juicyy_fruit very nice. the colors are soothing haha. everythin... Oct 31 2004, 10:37 PM
tooshie You picked really cool colors That's an awes... Oct 31 2004, 11:23 PM
Madame C Nothing to complain about. I love the sound quali... Nov 1 2004, 02:13 AM
ThePrincessofTKD i love the images you chose. she`s so gorgeous... Nov 1 2004, 06:12 PM
avalon* very nice! i love the shapes and colors and im... Nov 1 2004, 06:27 PM
LatinaLady i really dont like how you put the regular color j... Nov 1 2004, 07:06 PM
BroncoJr WOW!! Nice!! I like it. Nov 1 2004, 09:03 PM
chu3guo2 i love blue Nov 1 2004, 09:05 PM
Dark Child Hey, thanks everybody. I'm gald you like it. B... Nov 3 2004, 03:28 PM
angelbaby317 She clicked on the JoJo fan link instead of the bu... Nov 3 2004, 04:53 PM
addictedtoxangie one word.....AWESOME! Nov 3 2004, 05:01 PM
muffin dude 292 QUOTEvery nice! she is so hot! but, ... Nov 3 2004, 06:24 PM![]() ![]() |