Brandy, Speechless |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Brandy, Speechless |
Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() P.S. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 453 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 40,802 |
I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....
I am not done with it yet! Click Hurr |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 2 2004, 06:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
Like everyone else said, I'm not a big fan of the stripes across the blog area. I'm not really feeling the font on the navi, either...
But your scroll bar is hella cool! It's an okay layout over all. |
|
|
|
CraziWhiteBoi Brandy Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
sweetdreamsx3 I don't really like it because of the stripes ... Oct 31 2004, 05:17 PM
I.Luff.Emo.Boys. i think its really pretty Oct 31 2004, 05:35 PM
tooshie I like how you made it look really soft. Pretty Oct 31 2004, 05:57 PM
babiextine QUOTE(somechinkgirl @ Oct 31 2004, 5:17 PM)I ... Oct 31 2004, 06:18 PM
shawty_redd i like it alot
the stripes are ok but they are not... Oct 31 2004, 10:44 PM
avalon* the stripes in the back of the picture are okay, b... Nov 1 2004, 10:41 AM
angelbaby317 The stripes look fine, but I don't like them a... Nov 1 2004, 04:18 PM
moorepocket wow looks cute. Good job. Nov 1 2004, 04:19 PM
JessJR1022 QUOTE(angelbaby317 @ Nov 1 2004, 4:18 PM)The ... Nov 1 2004, 04:20 PM
ThePrincessofTKD you should either continue the stripes because it... Nov 1 2004, 05:52 PM
LatinaLady well since you aint done, so far it looks pretty c... Nov 2 2004, 12:05 AM
addictedtoxangie this is nice, i really like brandy. no complaints ... Nov 2 2004, 06:55 PM
CraziWhiteBoi I just arranged it again and it looks alot better ... Nov 2 2004, 10:31 PM
chu3guo2 the layout is good, nav is good, only thing is tha... Nov 2 2004, 11:18 PM![]() ![]() |