Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Brandy, Speechless
CraziWhiteBoi
post Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #1


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....

I am not done with it yet!


Click Hurr
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
LatinaLady
post Nov 2 2004, 12:05 AM
Post #2


Look its...
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,817
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,767



well since you aint done, so far it looks pretty cool. i dont like the white diagnoal stripes on the right side. makes the blog area a bit wierd, but the rest is good. brandy looks real nice. very nice. lol
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: