Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Nicole Kidman
muffin dude 292
post Nov 1 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #1


hi!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,363



I kind of feel werid posting this because its not really a layout but thats the only thing i can do laugh.gif well anyways here its

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=a_vague_image
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
seriouslycheesed
post Nov 1 2004, 09:41 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,559



I really love the blend, it's absolutely beeeauuutiful and simple... The layout in itself is pretty good, though. It feels like it's lacking something and I think it may be the entry dates... But maybe that's just me.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: