Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Brandy, Speechless
CraziWhiteBoi
post Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #1


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....

I am not done with it yet!


Click Hurr
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ThePrincessofTKD
post Nov 1 2004, 05:52 PM
Post #2


questions make me blue.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,608
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,796



you should either continue the stripes because it`s not attractive when the stripes are cut off.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: