Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Brandy, Speechless
CraziWhiteBoi
post Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #1


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....

I am not done with it yet!


Click Hurr
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
JessJR1022
post Nov 1 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #2


JeSsIcA rAyE
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 782
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,977



QUOTE(angelbaby317 @ Nov 1 2004, 4:18 PM)
The stripes look fine, but I don't like them across the blog area.

I agree.... the stripes are weird across the grey, but if you like them,
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: