Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Brandy, Speechless
CraziWhiteBoi
post Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #1


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....

I am not done with it yet!


Click Hurr
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
avalon*
post Nov 1 2004, 10:41 AM
Post #2


NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,616
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,577



the stripes in the back of the picture are okay, but when they're across the blog area they look kinda distracting. but otherwise it's very nice =)
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: