Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Jojo, A.K.A Breezy
Dark Child
post Oct 31 2004, 03:46 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 172
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 25,339



Alright, I had my Beyonce layout up for a long time. I tought that it was time for a change, but I wasn't sure on what the new layout should be. huh.gif So this is what I came up with: Jojo! She's the greatest and I'm a really big fan. So you guys tell me what you think. How I can make it better and stuff. Okay? _smile.gif Thanks in advance!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
juicyy_fruit
post Oct 31 2004, 10:37 PM
Post #2


©shesdiztinQtive
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 562
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,389



very nice. the colors are soothing haha. everything is well organized too. jojo is pretty cool, i met her a while ago.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: