Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Brandy, Speechless
CraziWhiteBoi
post Oct 31 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #1


P.S.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 40,802



I made this just messing around doing different things... and it just came about... I named it speechless because I couldnt think of a name while looking at the pic....

I am not done with it yet!


Click Hurr
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
babiextine
post Oct 31 2004, 06:18 PM
Post #2


i <3 u
****

Group: Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 750



QUOTE(somechinkgirl @ Oct 31 2004, 5:17 PM)
I don't really like it because of the stripes that go across the layout, but it looks nice.

i don't like the stripes either. _unsure.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: