Log In · Register

 
Have you been hit with the Xanga Virus?
heyyfrankie
post Oct 23 2004, 08:15 PM
Post #1


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



First if you don't know what i am talking about... go HERE

i was fixing something on my sisters xanga and i noticed all the white space in the Website stats. i was going to delete all the empty space but then i notice the floober code at the very bottom!

i don't know if the virus does any REAL damage but all i know is that it has hit alot of people. about 10 people from my sister's subscribtions list got it.

Has your xanga been hit...yet?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
x__destinii
post Oct 23 2004, 08:26 PM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 57,881



Hm... I have not yet heard of it because I don't do xanga a lot these days because I am very busy sometimes and sometimes I can't keep track of my Xanga and maybe I can't be online in Createblog that much either.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: