Pretty In Pink Feat. the Mean Girls, check out mah current skin |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Pretty In Pink Feat. the Mean Girls, check out mah current skin |
Oct 16 2004, 06:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I just don't care... ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,323 |
So...I bought the Mean Girls DVD and I was inspired by the features menu...it's so pink! which is mah favorite color... that I designed a skin out of it...I used Adobe PhotoDeluxe, Adobe Photoshop, Coffee Cup Image Mapper for the navigation and Animation Shop for the animated hearts...and also some mean girls images I found while browsing the net...I wanna know what you guys think so here it is! [This is mah current skin...ope u guys visit mah xanga and leave a comment...thanx!] XOXO
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Oct 16 2004, 07:19 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() love sucks...big time jessir.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 661 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,644 |
really cute banner even though i didnt really like the movie.
|
|
|
|
mz_sexy_senorita Pretty In Pink Feat. the Mean Girls Oct 16 2004, 06:10 AM
angelbaby317 nice! I like the blend!! And i just lo... Oct 16 2004, 08:23 AM
ThePrincessofTKD really cute. i especially like the banner. good jo... Oct 16 2004, 12:46 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_ it's really cute!! i <3 the pinknes... Oct 16 2004, 01:03 PM
avalon* wow.amazing job! love everything! =) Oct 16 2004, 01:46 PM
iheartsimba thats very good! i liek it! Oct 16 2004, 03:36 PM
tooshie awesome banner. pink isn't too overdone. nice ... Oct 16 2004, 06:53 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix that's cute! love it! nice banner... i... Oct 16 2004, 07:58 PM![]() ![]() |