Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Sunshine version 1.0, ...Nothing Special
HelloSunshine
post Oct 15 2004, 07:14 PM
Post #1


High Voltage!∞
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,728
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,157



ok, it's nothing special, but I want to know what you guys think _smile.gif it's a bit default-ish i KNOW there's a horizontal scroll bar becaus i put a picture in one of my entries. Let me know what I can do to make it better, and I know it's alot. I'm just starting to get the hang of html

xangEr

constructive criticism appreciated happy.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Note
post Oct 16 2004, 11:23 AM
Post #2


I have 6 blue blocks :3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,248
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 14,959



QUOTE(PinkTrash @ Oct 15 2004, 8:36 PM)
ah, omgz too much baby kruffy >.<"

i don't see no baby kruffy. huh.gif
it's...bright. mellow.gif
7/10

::jerry::
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: