Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Sunshine version 1.0, ...Nothing Special
HelloSunshine
post Oct 15 2004, 07:14 PM
Post #1


High Voltage!∞
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,728
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,157



ok, it's nothing special, but I want to know what you guys think _smile.gif it's a bit default-ish i KNOW there's a horizontal scroll bar becaus i put a picture in one of my entries. Let me know what I can do to make it better, and I know it's alot. I'm just starting to get the hang of html

xangEr

constructive criticism appreciated happy.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
C.Lime.Jello.
post Oct 15 2004, 07:25 PM
Post #2


The voices talk too much... -.-u
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,099
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,078



Cute.
But.... The bottom horizontal scrollbar is bugging me.
(It's on the bottom of my screen, not the other one.)
But, other than that, very nice.
-hands you a yellow paperclip-
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: