Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Elegant with a Touch of Funk
Gypsy Eyes
post Oct 12 2004, 08:29 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,025
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,051



I'm not sure if i should put this on my xanga, or just plain submit it. I need opinions people!

New

Current is in signature
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*[2]Nekked*
post Oct 13 2004, 04:03 PM
Post #2





Guest






QUOTE(Gypsy Eyes @ Oct 13 2004, 5:01 PM)
^^thanks. I'll try to use what you said. Looking at it, everything you said would look better. Thanks a lot!

s'what im here for. i almost forgot that too.. i havent been very helpful lately -_-"
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: