Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Elegant with a Touch of Funk
Gypsy Eyes
post Oct 12 2004, 08:29 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,025
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,051



I'm not sure if i should put this on my xanga, or just plain submit it. I need opinions people!

New

Current is in signature
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
avalon*
post Oct 12 2004, 08:31 PM
Post #2


NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,616
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,577



wowwww thats amazing. blink.gif awesome colors and i like the blending, and how there's no definite box for the blogs. i definitely like this one a lot!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: