Log In · Register

 
MOS School, Life is Gooood
*instantmusic*
post Oct 8 2004, 10:23 AM
Post #1





Guest






Hey everybody! For those who remember me, I left to MCT a month or so ago, and now I'm done with that crap. I'm at MOS school right now, and its ... its the bomb. Its just like college. Girls everywhere. I feel the freedom. Camp Johnson, NC is small, but its got everything I need. Right now my friend Jenny has off base liberty, so shes getting my pair of converse for me. I just have on base liberty. Dam. Next week, next week. No worries. Its great to see CB again. So some one, tell me, whats been up in here.

Holla at Roxanne wink.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
faithin_felix
post Oct 9 2004, 11:41 PM
Post #2


Feeel X
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,814
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,498



hey, i know u, i replied in ur brb thread in the lounge, good, u didnt die, hehe haha, jk. good u got girls and the guns, i hate u! arggh! hahaha, well tell me waasup!?
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: