Log In · Register

 
yoga!
imafreakinazn
post Sep 30 2004, 08:54 AM
Post #1


My name is Jason, not imafreakinazn D:
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,008
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,432



does anyone here take yoga? if so, then wut kind?

i take vinyasa [or power. they're very similar] yoga twice a week. i LUVE IT!!!

howz bout you guys? does any take yoga? hmm?? hmmm?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
imafreakinazn
post Sep 30 2004, 09:05 AM
Post #2


My name is Jason, not imafreakinazn D:
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,008
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,432



QUOTE
No, just boot camp, kickboxing, and sometimes pilates and step aerobics. Yoga looks too hard.


yoga can never be too hard! there's modifications to everything because our body is in different places each day, so we need to adjust to that. you should try it!
 

Posts in this topic
imafreakinazn   yoga!   Sep 30 2004, 08:54 AM
Spirited Away   No, just boot camp, kickboxing, and sometimes pila...   Sep 30 2004, 09:03 AM
imafreakinazn   QUOTENo, just boot camp, kickboxing, and sometimes...   Sep 30 2004, 09:05 AM
Spirited Away   QUOTE(imafreakinazn @ Sep 30 2004, 9:05 AM)yo...   Sep 30 2004, 09:10 AM
lolita kitty   nah i do taekwondoe ..its fun.. but i meditate if ...   Sep 30 2004, 10:57 AM
mznina   i do pilates.   Sep 30 2004, 12:13 PM
silver rain   eh, i don't do yoga or anything. but i would r...   Sep 30 2004, 03:55 PM
nyctophiliac   i don't do yogo but i always wanted to try it....   Sep 30 2004, 04:11 PM
xl0vejunkiix   yeah i do yoga.. well i havent done it in a couple...   Sep 30 2004, 04:27 PM
FALLENstar009   I take Power yoga too and I also meditate only to ...   Sep 30 2004, 05:28 PM
pink_tootsie   no but i really wanna..i need to relax!!   Sep 30 2004, 05:30 PM
imafreakinazn   QUOTEI take Power yoga too and I also meditate onl...   Sep 30 2004, 06:57 PM
madRooney   my mom used to do yoga and tried to make me do it....   Oct 23 2004, 05:14 AM
hair products   yogie bear?   Oct 23 2004, 06:39 AM
Weird addiction   nope, no yoga for me!!   Oct 23 2004, 10:44 AM
DrEaMgUy2K1   on and off when im feelin to lazy to do regular ab...   Oct 23 2004, 10:46 AM
smthngcrprategrl34   i do yoga. i'm not sure what type it is i don...   Oct 23 2004, 11:30 AM
ThePrincessofTKD   i do yoga in my dance class when my teacher gives ...   Oct 23 2004, 01:42 PM
WhiteLotus*   I wanna do yoga soooo bad!   Oct 23 2004, 01:48 PM
imafreakinazn   QUOTEI wanna do yoga soooo bad! i know where ...   Oct 23 2004, 08:11 PM
x__destinii   Hmm... I have just started Yoga Lessons last week ...   Oct 23 2004, 08:27 PM
jummony   well,i don do taekwondoe or yoga,i box,lol!i s...   Oct 23 2004, 11:32 PM
honorguard   I've never done Yoga but I've seen it on t...   Oct 24 2004, 12:10 AM
DaTru KataLYST   I've never done yoga. But I should get someone...   Oct 24 2004, 01:07 AM
bellpepper   I havnt taken a class but I have this Yoga book an...   Oct 24 2004, 02:32 AM
xtremeliquid   I don't do yoga.   Oct 24 2004, 02:57 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: