Log In · Register

 
can I center my chatterbox?, within the module
helpmeout
post Sep 25 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,902



Hi,

I have a c-box chatterbox, and I posted the src code of it into the "javascript" input field of my xanga. but, the cbox shows up uncentered, and on the left-hand side of the right module. is there a way to center my cbox within the module? (note: I dont want the text in my left module to be centered, though)

please let me know...thanks!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
C.Lime.Jello.
post Sep 26 2004, 04:07 PM
Post #2


The voices talk too much... -.-u
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,099
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,078



......
CODE
<!-- begin code provided by createblog.com -->

<a href=
"http://cbox.co.za/box/js.php?boxid=56873&boxtag=7291&width=160&heightmain=225&heightform=75&frameborder=1&bordercolor=%23ababab">

<!-- end code provided by createblog.com -->


I'm not familiar with the Cbox..... But I think that's what you'd do. o.O
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: