Log In · Register

 
can I center my chatterbox?, within the module
helpmeout
post Sep 25 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,902



Hi,

I have a c-box chatterbox, and I posted the src code of it into the "javascript" input field of my xanga. but, the cbox shows up uncentered, and on the left-hand side of the right module. is there a way to center my cbox within the module? (note: I dont want the text in my left module to be centered, though)

please let me know...thanks!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
JlIaTMK
post Sep 26 2004, 03:18 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 7,048
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,696



yes it automatically puts it on the right side module....
u can always put it in a divider....

CODEBOX: -> right click -> copy/paste
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: