Log In · Register

 
Helppppp!
PuRrFeCt GhErRl ...
post Sep 25 2004, 03:10 PM
Post #1


You got spunk, kid.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,585



cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif My bf of seven months is starting to ignore me for this girl, buh he swears she's "just a friend". I called him earlier to see what's up and this was part of the convo:

Me: Hello?
Him: Who's this?
Me: Who do you think, sexy?
Him: Oh, hey Mels, what's up baby doll?
Me: OMG! This is not Melissa! I thought you said she was "just a friend". No wonder you always ignore me now.
Him: That was just an inside joke, hun! What, can't I joke around no more? Just wanted to see how you would —
Me: Shut up!

I'm really confused and wanna know if I should dump him or not. I dunno what to do cry.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
sweetdreamsx3
post Sep 25 2004, 05:19 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,585
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 38,082



QUOTE(PuRrFeCt GhErRl o4 @ Sep 25 2004, 3:31 PM)
I never said I was going to get a new account. Btw, I had almost forgotten about that fight.

Icee, I just figured you would get a new one since Just_Dream owned you when you made like 7/9 accounts on CB.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: