Log In · Register

 
Helppppp!
PuRrFeCt GhErRl ...
post Sep 25 2004, 03:10 PM
Post #1


You got spunk, kid.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 44,585



cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif My bf of seven months is starting to ignore me for this girl, buh he swears she's "just a friend". I called him earlier to see what's up and this was part of the convo:

Me: Hello?
Him: Who's this?
Me: Who do you think, sexy?
Him: Oh, hey Mels, what's up baby doll?
Me: OMG! This is not Melissa! I thought you said she was "just a friend". No wonder you always ignore me now.
Him: That was just an inside joke, hun! What, can't I joke around no more? Just wanted to see how you would —
Me: Shut up!

I'm really confused and wanna know if I should dump him or not. I dunno what to do cry.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
nyctophiliac
post Sep 25 2004, 04:46 PM
Post #2


stephanie ..
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,965
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,529



just talk to him and tell him that
you think that girl is getting in the
way of things...if he doesn't listen
they you should dump him definately
throb.gif Steph
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: