9:20 am on a Tuesday Morning, What are you doing? |
9:20 am on a Tuesday Morning, What are you doing? |
| *Fallen_Fairy* |
Sep 21 2004, 09:20 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
I'm at school even tho my classes don't start until 9:42.
So what are ya'll doing? Can you tell I'm from texas? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 22 2004, 06:54 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() jn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 713 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 49,769 |
i'm probably in the counselling center being a student aide.
|
|
|
|
Fallen_Fairy 9:20 am on a Tuesday Morning Sep 21 2004, 09:20 AM
distortedMIND It's 7:34 over here. :P
I'm in my school... Sep 21 2004, 09:34 AM
AznKutie It's 7:36 over where I live. Same as distorte... Sep 21 2004, 09:37 AM
IIO__oII its 7:49 right now. in CA.
since today is a red da... Sep 21 2004, 09:50 AM
lolita kitty QUOTE(Fallen_Fairy @ Sep 21 2004, 9:20 AM)I... Sep 21 2004, 10:43 AM
waccoon It's 11:40 and I'm in webdesign class. Sep 21 2004, 10:43 AM
southern4life its 12:3o here in arkansas... i'm supposed to ... Sep 21 2004, 12:24 PM
Fauna It's 10.42 now and I'm sick at home listen... Sep 21 2004, 12:43 PM
melmigs Hah. It's 2:02 in New York and I'm sick at... Sep 21 2004, 01:03 PM
strwbrrykiwi23 it's 3:25 pm here in connecticut, and i just c... Sep 21 2004, 02:26 PM
tweeak 3:31, i am getting home from spanish club meeting ... Sep 21 2004, 02:33 PM
MasteRxKiD I'm running pacific time in California.
Just ... Sep 21 2004, 02:53 PM
nyctophiliac i would be in science class then lol Sep 21 2004, 03:07 PM
i ami_am haha i would be in honors english right now!... Sep 21 2004, 03:15 PM
kaleidoscoped I was in class, algebra, to be exact. Sep 21 2004, 04:54 PM
LiNHy POO im in first period... which is science, and today ... Sep 21 2004, 04:56 PM
eli5e 9:20?? ..this morning!?? ..i was in my us hist... Sep 21 2004, 05:03 PM
StarryEyedSurprize uhm at 9:20 am on tuesday mornings im at school du... Sep 21 2004, 05:05 PM
miszkristinexox you start school at 9:42!!! i start at... Sep 21 2004, 05:28 PM
sugarcultluver hmmm i would be in Math i think. Sep 21 2004, 05:40 PM
Days Nearly Over 9:20.. let's see.. oh yes, Phys Ed making a fo... Sep 21 2004, 05:41 PM
LatinaLady well most poeple are in school. at least i am. Sep 21 2004, 05:46 PM
silver rain well, it's not 9:20 anymore, more like 6:45. b... Sep 21 2004, 05:47 PM
inquisitive_ Right now its 6:54 but when its 9:20, I'm in m... Sep 21 2004, 05:55 PM
stephinika at 9:20am today i was in class sadly. spanish 11, ... Sep 21 2004, 06:11 PM
angel-roh hehe i think i was sleeping :O Sep 21 2004, 06:30 PM
juliar DUDE!!
<<starts at 8
Dude, on a tues... Sep 21 2004, 07:08 PM
MyVermilionPlague 9:20.. hm, I'd be in....2nd period.
Which is h... Sep 21 2004, 07:20 PM
Retrogressive I was sleeping I stayed home today. haha losers... Sep 21 2004, 07:22 PM
LiLEthiopian 2nd period..i think..i'm half dead anyways.. Sep 21 2004, 07:27 PM
royalfreshness QUOTE(LiLEthiopian @ Sep 21 2004, 8:27 PM)2nd... Sep 21 2004, 07:28 PM
Retrogressive don't use the word gay like that you jerk. Sep 21 2004, 07:29 PM
rainnydaiis haha I'm in my 2nd period bored half to death.... Sep 21 2004, 07:31 PM
Fallen_Fairy QUOTE(BlOnDiEcHiCk @ Sep 21 2004, 10:43 AM)ha... Sep 21 2004, 08:29 PM
dani41790 hmm at 9:20 i waz at my pe class b*tchin at this o... Sep 21 2004, 08:54 PM
Expresseggroll Hmm. 9:30 this morning, I was on here. Now its... Sep 21 2004, 09:04 PM
magnificentmike my school starts at 9:20, but its been over since ... Sep 21 2004, 09:43 PM
helllla jankyyyy QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Sep 21 2004, 5:41 PM... Sep 21 2004, 10:12 PM![]() ![]() |