Nostradamus' Predictions, do you believe? |
Nostradamus' Predictions, do you believe? |
Sep 10 2004, 07:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() NO WAI! R u Srs? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,264 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,094 |
Yea I saw a program about him on the discovery/history channel. I forgot which channel.
But do you believe in his predictions? I am a bit skeptical. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 10 2004, 07:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Day's Nearly Over ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,553 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 45,183 |
I saw that show.
It's amazing though how everything come together piece by piece. Like what you said, Marvin, he just made some vague predictions and they happened. His predictions are interlocked with the bible, which gives out even more detailed information. It's amazing. But, I do believe that whatever happens the future was triggered by the past. |
|
|
|
Sumiaki Nostradamus' Predictions Sep 10 2004, 07:20 PM
inlonelinessidie I believe. I mean stuff came true didn't it? Sep 10 2004, 07:21 PM
angel-roh well it can be true somehow..hehe im not that gull... Sep 10 2004, 07:25 PM
Froshy Can someone fill me in on nostradamus' predict... Sep 10 2004, 08:12 PM
vietspirit even though it came true, it might be a lucky gues... Sep 10 2004, 08:16 PM
silver rain well, most of his predictions are really vague, so... Sep 10 2004, 08:56 PM
sweetdreamsx3 I never even heard of him...lol care to fill me in... Sep 10 2004, 08:59 PM
sammi rules you explain pleeeease.. Sep 10 2004, 09:01 PM
NiKECHiQ well his predictions did come true ... like he pre... Sep 10 2004, 09:01 PM
sunissed14127 ive never heard of him either lol Sep 10 2004, 09:03 PM
Sumiaki QUOTE(VaguelyAware @ Sep 10 2004, 9:01 PM)exp... Sep 10 2004, 10:03 PM
lolita kitty say what now? Sep 11 2004, 05:14 PM
dani41790 i kinda dont know Sep 11 2004, 05:36 PM
Yemmerz Didn't this dude say that God sent him these m... Sep 11 2004, 06:14 PM
F1R3B4T no i dont realli believe it
jous a big coincidence... Sep 11 2004, 06:19 PM
blowpops69 his name doesnt ring a bell..sorry! Sep 11 2004, 07:03 PM![]() ![]() |