i want to know, the perfect |
i want to know, the perfect |
Aug 29 2004, 12:49 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 83 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,133 |
place to date. example park movie etc. and also the what u want to find in that perfect person u want. and not being shy and having to talk to your girl/boy without trouble. (if u got that problem)
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 29 2004, 11:51 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 693 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 34,017 |
movies are not the perfect place to date on a 1st date. since all you'll be doing is watching the movie and some other stuff... you won't be able to get to know them better which is the point of a first date : to get to know them better
|
|
|
|
xXYuKnowItXx i want to know Aug 29 2004, 12:49 AM
MyVermilionPlague I like going to either the park or the movies.
I... Aug 29 2004, 12:50 AM
ill_lil_girl I posted a reply relating to this just now visit i... Aug 29 2004, 01:10 AM
sunissed14127 i would like going to the park,movies,concert,etc.... Aug 29 2004, 09:13 AM
eboarder2020 The beach is a great spot to go if your near one Aug 29 2004, 09:18 AM
sweetdreamsx3 Hmm the park and the movies sounds too ehh...
I w... Aug 29 2004, 11:34 AM
MusicalAngel I know this sounds childish... but playing board g... Aug 29 2004, 11:36 AM![]() ![]() |