Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

First Vector Layout, Be Free to Live
NatiMarie
post Aug 22 2004, 04:52 PM
Post #1


I can rot your brain ;]
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,160
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 42,261



Well...I decided to not be as childish as I was before.
=P
I mean, you know...I love Rocko's Modern Life but it's not me...so I made this layout called Be Free to Live.
It has a vector but I SUCK at vectors...I decided to try it out. I made the vector on photoshop...124 layers. =\ Yeah, my first...so don't expect it to be good.
laugh.gif

Check it out here.

http://www.xanga.com/natimarie
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
magnificentmike
post Aug 22 2004, 10:50 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,191
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,660



it may have not been a great vector, but i probably couldn't even do that good so i think it looks great. but think the way its not so detailed makes it look good
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: