Log In · Register

 
Random CSS Help
EienXue
post Aug 15 2004, 01:18 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,863



I'm using the Random CSS code from the scripts section and I'm having trouble....

I have the CSS files on freeweb.com, and when I use the Random CSS code, the code loads BUT the body section of the script does not load. Like pretty much the link section of the script loads for some reason.

QUOTE
<style type="text/css">

/* edits scrollbar and background */
body {
scrollbar-face-color: #F2BE58;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #F2BE58;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #F2BE58;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #F2BE58;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #F2BE58;
scrollbar-track-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #FFFFFF;
background-color: #F6D494;
    }

/* edits the date */
div.blogheader, .caption {
background-color: transparent;
font: 12px arial;
text-transform: lowercase;
color: #666666;
border: 0px;
text-align: left;
font-weight:bold;
padding-left:4px;
padding-top:0;
padding-bottom:0;
border-bottom: 1px solid #666666;
    }

/* edits bolded text in your entry */
.blogbody b, .standard b, p b, strong {
font-COLOR: #666666;
letter-spacing: 0pt;
cursor: crosshair;}
    }

/* this edits the buttons, dropdowns, etc. */
input, select, textarea, iframe.htmleditor, .textfield, .button {
border: none;
font-family:"arial";
font-size:8pt;
font-color: #666666;
line-height:150%;
background-color: transparent;
text-align: center;
}

/* this makes the footer at the bottom centered */
table.footer TD {
  text-align: center;
  }

table.cmodule th {
/* on your menu module, this edits the title part of it */
/* like BLOGRINGS, POSTING CALENDAR, etc */
background-color: transparent;
font: 12px arial;
text-transform: lowercase;
color: #666666;
text-align: left;
font-weight:bold;
padding-top:0;
padding-bottom:0;
border-bottom: 1px solid #666666;
}

/* this edits the menu module */
table.cmodule {
background-color: transparent;
border:0px;
}

table.cmodule TD {
background-color: transparent;
color: #666666;
border: 0px;
text-align:left;
}

font,td,p,xmp{
font-family: Arial;
font-size:8pt;
font-color: #666666;
line-height:150%;
text-align: justify;
}

table.blogbody tr td {
/* this edits the left margin of blog */
  width:0px;
  padding-left: 0px;
  }

table.blogbody {
/* this edits the other the place where the  blog is */
BORDER: #FFFFFF 5px solid;
width:100%;
font-color: #666666;
}

A:link{
font-family:arial;
text-decoration:none;
color: #F6D494;
}

A:visited{
text-decoration:none;
font-family:arial;
color:#F6D494;
}

a:active{
color: #F6D494;}

A:hover{
text-decoration:none;
font-family:arial;
color:#F2BE58;
}

.search, .searchbarborder, .footer, hr, banner{ display: none; }
.navigation {  display: none; font-weight: none !important; width: 100% !important; font-size: 10px;}
.navigation * div {  display: none; float: right; font-weight: none !important}

</style>
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
EienXue
post Aug 15 2004, 01:43 AM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,863



EDIT //

wow I feel stupid, I forgot that I had the <style type="text/css">'s in my CSS files. Thanks for all the help.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: