Darkplayer Buttons resize |
Darkplayer Buttons resize |
Aug 15 2004, 12:35 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7,048 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 22,696 |
Can u make darkplayer buttons smaller.... the play, pause, and stop ones?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 15 2004, 01:09 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() i LUST you. <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 709 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 22,299 |
QUOTE(JlIaTMK @ Aug 14 2004, 8:08 PM) no lol thats not it but anyway.... ive figured it out.... u have to alter the input thing for the play button.... but my question is can u change the scrollbar arrow for the drop down? I answered the thread you made asking this question. I'm not sure if what I said will work, but try it out. |
|
|
|
JlIaTMK Darkplayer Buttons resize Aug 15 2004, 12:35 AM
boysbr3akhearts I don't know about resizing them, but if you m... Aug 15 2004, 12:38 AM
JlIaTMK oh actually ive found them thank u tho
but i don... Aug 15 2004, 12:59 AM
LatinaLady in the script of the music code it should say the ... Aug 15 2004, 01:01 AM
JlIaTMK no lol thats not it but anyway.... ive figured it ... Aug 15 2004, 01:08 AM![]() ![]() |