ccs filter, help! |
ccs filter, help! |
Aug 14 2004, 12:12 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 139 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 38,686 |
Hey,
Does anyone know the code to put in to get a ccs filter to work, ie: blurred font, shadows etc? Thank you. |
|
|
|
LatinaLady look at that site http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?u... Aug 14 2004, 12:24 AM
Ricky Himself Your awesome, thanks. Aug 14 2004, 12:29 AM
Ricky Himself Wait, one more question how do I add one of those ... Aug 14 2004, 12:54 AM
Ricky Himself Grr, idk if I should put it in my layout code or j... Aug 14 2004, 02:09 AM
boysbr3akhearts QUOTE(Ricky Himself @ Aug 13 2004, 7:54 PM)Wa... Aug 14 2004, 02:14 AM
Ricky Himself Ok, I would like the three layers border around al... Aug 14 2004, 02:17 AM![]() ![]() |