I AM ABOUT TO EFFIN` SCREAM., slkdjakljg';lfd |
I AM ABOUT TO EFFIN` SCREAM., slkdjakljg';lfd |
Aug 13 2004, 02:22 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
lalalala... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 135 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,294 |
OKAY.
How is it possible to have more than one div box on your page? I am using this code QUOTE <div align=left style="position:static; margin-right:210px;margin-top: 150px;border: 1px solid #000000; width: 300px; height: 250px; background:transparent; overflow: auto; filter: filter: alpha(style=0,opacity=100); }"> it puts basically my entire xanga in a div box I deleted the left modules and all that crap so just the blog is in the div box Now...I want to put a chatterbox and profile stuff in another div box, but all the codes end up putting my new div box inside my original one. I want it like her xanga See how she has 3? Yes, I am very confused. HELP ME PLEASE ANY HELP AT ALL WILL BE IMMENSELY APPRECIATED *sobs with frusturation* Stupid Me, I forgot to put my xanga link coz da one in my sig don`t work xanga This post has been edited by xxxlilazngrlxxx: Aug 13 2004, 02:23 PM |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 13 2004, 02:48 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() . ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,488 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,625 |
The Div for your other stuff has to come before the div for your blog. In addition, you have to close up the first div.
|
|
|
|
xxxlilazngrlxxx I AM ABOUT TO EFFIN` SCREAM. Aug 13 2004, 02:22 PM
sweetxsimplicity Put this code at the end of all your codes:
CODE... Aug 13 2004, 02:47 PM![]() ![]() |