Log In · Register

 
I AM ABOUT TO EFFIN` SCREAM., slkdjakljg';lfd
xxxlilazngrlxxx
post Aug 13 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #1


lalalala...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,294



OKAY.

How is it possible to have more than one div box on your page?

I am using this code
QUOTE
<div align=left style="position:static; margin-right:210px;margin-top: 150px;border: 1px solid #000000; width: 300px; height: 250px; background:transparent; overflow: auto; filter: filter: alpha(style=0,opacity=100);
}">


it puts basically my entire xanga in a div box

I deleted the left modules and all that crap so just the blog is in the div box

Now...I want to put a chatterbox and profile stuff in another div box, but all the codes end up putting my new div box inside my original one.

I want it like her xanga

See how she has 3?

Yes, I am very confused.

HELP ME PLEASE yawn.gif

ANY HELP AT ALL WILL BE IMMENSELY APPRECIATED *sobs with frusturation*

Stupid Me, I forgot to put my xanga link coz da one in my sig don`t work

xanga

This post has been edited by xxxlilazngrlxxx: Aug 13 2004, 02:23 PM
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: