Log In · Register

 
HELLO everybody! =], My first post ^^
s0emotionalx3
post Aug 1 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #1


vertically challenged
****

Group: Member
Posts: 181
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 36,342



Hey! This is my first post. happy.gif And just so everyone knows, my name is Precilla even though most people call me PT. And I've been to createblog.com many times but just joined it so I hope I know what I'm doing.. and if anyone has any suggestions that I should know about, thank you! _smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*Kathleen*
post Aug 1 2004, 06:57 PM
Post #2





Guest






Hey there, Priscilla! That's a cute name. hehe.gif My name's Kathleen. Welcome to createBlog! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have some fun. happy.gif Well, be sure to check out the community guidelines as well as the pinned topics in the forums. wink.gif See you around!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: