Log In · Register

 
wat r u, skater, prep....
wat r u
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 67
Guests cannot vote 
roxybabe
post Jul 24 2004, 10:32 PM
Post #1


t@ken
****

Group: Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 32,914



just curious
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Gribbie
post Jul 31 2004, 09:46 PM
Post #2


28:06:42:12
****

Group: Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 27,645



Who'm ever voted in PUNK needs to be put in a time machine, and forced to live with G G ALLIN, then come back and ask themselves "Am I punk? I never was too poor...I mean I had a computer to vote right?...a never sold myself for sex...never did smack...Did I even fight the man for a better world?" Then re-vote. _smile.gif

BECAUSE...a real "punk" would never label themselves as one, as the Punk movement was against ALL forms of society's confirmities, INCLUDING the labeling and seperating of groups of people, thus calling yourself a "PUNK" is MISSING THE WHOLE POINT.


Posers.
 

Posts in this topic
roxybabe   wat r u   Jul 24 2004, 10:32 PM
MyVermilionPlague   I'm a.. Punk. Geek. Nerd. Dork. Rockerrr chic...   Jul 24 2004, 10:39 PM
LiNHy POO   dress like a prep acts like a nerd and dork   Jul 24 2004, 10:42 PM
black_cloud10   i don't know. i really wanted to sk8brd, but ...   Jul 24 2004, 10:45 PM
sandra   im... normal. none of the above, im just a regualr...   Jul 24 2004, 10:48 PM
sweetxsimplicity   ..none of the above =D   Jul 24 2004, 10:50 PM
F_L_I_P   Phil Picked Dont know i like being alot of them......   Jul 24 2004, 10:58 PM
iheartsimba   im a nerd   Jul 24 2004, 11:08 PM
Fashionista225   I think I'm too much of a mix to be 'class...   Jul 24 2004, 11:15 PM
FalliNGxFaST   im a girly skater... so im a skater but im still g...   Jul 24 2004, 11:48 PM
distortedMIND   Geek, nerd, and other. Hands down.   Jul 25 2004, 12:22 AM
MyVermilionPlague   QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jul 24 2004, 11:43 PM)//...   Jul 25 2004, 12:52 AM
xBitterxSweetx   i don't like labeling myself... i'm averag...   Jul 25 2004, 12:54 AM
Nosoldat4u   Full blown skater.   Jul 25 2004, 01:09 AM
sk8ter766   skater. ppl think of me as prep   Jul 25 2004, 09:04 AM
MyVermilionPlague   QUOTE(sk8ter766 @ Jul 25 2004, 9:04 AM)skater...   Jul 25 2004, 09:05 AM
frzn_lilyv   im nothing really; but im just a anime-fan girl...   Jul 25 2004, 09:43 AM
islandkiss   there are too many threads on this. "label...   Jul 25 2004, 09:55 AM
pimpin231   well am hiphop   Jul 25 2004, 10:04 AM
sheepy   i dunt label myself   Jul 25 2004, 10:16 AM
Blueiyzboy   Dickies Boy.   Jul 25 2004, 11:43 AM
LatinaLady   me no like labels. and i dont label myself at all.   Jul 25 2004, 11:52 AM
blowpops69   i dont realy lik labelin my self..but here it goes...   Jul 25 2004, 12:04 PM
amanduhsayz   hmm i guesse im a prep   Jul 25 2004, 12:45 PM
Knight   I'm a mix of all of 'em.   Jul 25 2004, 01:14 PM
JlIaTMK   ARGG plz edit this poll somehow.... u dont give en...   Jul 25 2004, 01:15 PM
roxybabe   QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jul 24 2004, 11:43 PM)At...   Jul 25 2004, 03:37 PM
bibliomania   I am me. :-)   Jul 25 2004, 04:22 PM
Spirited Away   I don't know. In the literal sense, I'm no...   Jul 26 2004, 09:09 PM
DarkCrescentMoon   how cna you possibly have a poll on stereo typing?...   Jul 26 2004, 10:50 PM
Rai_yen   I don't actually know what I am. I don't ...   Jul 27 2004, 03:11 AM
zuhms   dork.   Jul 27 2004, 03:27 AM
euroFUSION   This poll is really, really sad. But thanks for t...   Jul 27 2004, 03:40 AM
jnukes   i'ma..... balla i get my skater moments i get...   Jul 27 2004, 03:47 AM
LiLCandyAngel   i dont know.. i dont label or consider myself as o...   Jul 27 2004, 05:52 AM
someflipguy   I feel like I am a little bit of everything... Im...   Jul 27 2004, 08:30 AM
Corianboi   There is no label for who I am, I am Eaggon...simp...   Jul 27 2004, 10:53 AM
aspx   ^ HOLY CRAP, EAGGON! I think I know you! ...   Jul 27 2004, 11:55 AM
f0reverxnxALWAYsS   i'm a skater   Jul 27 2004, 11:28 PM
xnofearx   theres no emo so i kinda labled myself into punk.....   Jul 28 2004, 03:11 AM
defjam_gangsta   Greetings!! i dun wanna be labelled coz i...   Jul 28 2004, 05:27 AM
Corianboi   QUOTE(aspx @ Jul 27 2004, 11:55 AM)^ HOLY CRA...   Jul 28 2004, 07:56 AM
honorguard   I don't know, I'm normal I guess.   Jul 28 2004, 08:09 AM
Justingamemaster   What happened to the cool people marhar. And joc...   Jul 28 2004, 09:28 AM
hybrid   a loser. but a cool one. I'm a cool loser...   Jul 30 2004, 09:06 PM
dani41790   i dont know cuz im not into labels   Jul 30 2004, 09:08 PM
Mireh   AHa...That really thin line between prep and nerd....   Jul 30 2004, 09:28 PM
Just_Dream   I like to label myself as an "OTHER" B...   Jul 30 2004, 09:31 PM
bibliomania   I am me. I am a human being. The end. I think tha...   Jul 30 2004, 10:10 PM
POonSKi   im myself   Jul 30 2004, 10:12 PM
kaleidoscoped   ...what's the difference between a "geek...   Jul 30 2004, 10:16 PM
CloudUnionX   Why must you people throw yourselves into catagori...   Jul 30 2004, 10:59 PM
x_angawhomps   Idk. I don't like labels either, but if I had ...   Jul 30 2004, 11:00 PM
fUuShiGi_YuGi   im into alot of sports,computers,skating,snow boar...   Jul 31 2004, 01:01 AM
AzN_NiGhTfIrE   i am...a raver!! muiahahahha....   Jul 31 2004, 09:41 PM
Gribbie   Who'm ever voted in PUNK needs to be put in a ...   Jul 31 2004, 09:46 PM
mizz_mithy   i'm none of the above.   Jul 31 2004, 09:48 PM
kissmeihavem0no   labels are stupid... IM MYSELF   Jul 31 2004, 10:01 PM
highly_evolved   i am currently trying to skate. practiec practice ...   Jul 31 2004, 10:18 PM
xquizit   Sorry, I don't label myself. I am Roxanne.   Jul 31 2004, 10:47 PM
xjjajeengx   QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 31 2004, 10:47 PM)Sorry, ...   Aug 1 2004, 12:52 AM
Gribbie   QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 31 2004, 10:47 PM)Sorry, ...   Aug 1 2004, 08:49 AM
yukichan   uhh im not sure...im athlethic but i get good grad...   Feb 21 2005, 02:07 AM
Spiritual Winged Aura   i unno .. i'm normal ..   Feb 21 2005, 02:23 AM
WhiteLotus*   I'm an individualist.   Feb 21 2005, 02:24 AM
Wishful_Dream   i'll edit this if i ever find out what those s...   Feb 21 2005, 08:14 AM
imenlightened   i'd classify myself as a nerd/overacheiver/ath...   Feb 21 2005, 09:14 AM
hiromi   aw c'mon... they don't have midget dorks i...   Feb 21 2005, 09:37 AM
iheartsimba   mostly a prep   Feb 21 2005, 09:44 AM
Led-Zeppelin Lover   ok, i have to say this, PUNK is NOT a style...it...   Feb 21 2005, 10:22 AM
royalfreshness   i'm a dork ADORKABLE!   Feb 21 2005, 10:36 AM
Weird addiction   im normal, normal sandra   Feb 21 2005, 11:34 AM
Stately Lover   Wow, this topic is old. What Led Zep Lover said i...   Feb 21 2005, 12:12 PM
sandy_lumpy_shore   mostlikly a prep   Feb 21 2005, 12:16 PM
Frankie   i guess i can be all of them at certain times. but...   Feb 21 2005, 01:55 PM
Shortiiex   i am just me   Feb 21 2005, 01:56 PM
eli5e   umm i really dont know   Feb 21 2005, 02:08 PM
mylittle__pony   human   Feb 21 2005, 02:17 PM
sm0kinm0nky   hmm since i skateboard i guess im a skater, and im...   Feb 21 2005, 02:29 PM
Xxkillermoose   I'm stupid.   Feb 21 2005, 02:45 PM
magnificentmike   I'm not a skater, I'm not a prep, I'm ...   Feb 21 2005, 02:49 PM
D1SMANTLED   I'm your mother.   Feb 21 2005, 03:25 PM
nevernothere   Scary/Genius   Feb 21 2005, 03:46 PM
maybeso   My whole school is nerdy haha so I don't know   Feb 21 2005, 03:51 PM
lakerfever2476   Please .. labeling is so not in action.   Feb 21 2005, 04:44 PM
tungtwista   peopel label me as a "preppy gangsta" lo...   Feb 21 2005, 04:49 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: